The main features of our Privacy policies
- Information Non-Disclosure
- Security Policies
A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement, confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential materials or knowledge the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to.
- We prefer an NDA singing before business sensitive information exchange with each offshore client to provide information security and confidentiality regarding to their projects.
- Our employee are required to sign a Proprietary Information Agreement as well as and individual NDA when he or she joins the company.
- We prohibit the disclosure of proprietary information directly or indirectly to a person not involved in the project along with usage, copying, publishing, s and/or moving this information out of the company’s premises.
- Our employees never participate in any other business that may lead to unfair competition upon termination of their employment.
- Every employee with access to internal computer interfaces that includes customer data is assigned a unique username, ID number and password.
- Access to customer data is restricted based on the responsibilities of each employee. Each user is assigned an appropriate access level. Employees are only granted access to information that is essential for them to efficiently perform their job requirements. The actions of each individual on the computer system are recorded and logged by employee ID number.
- A 24×7 security monitoring and surveillance system are installed.
- Printed documents that include sensitive customer information are protected in locked file cabinets. Individuals are granted access to these areas only if it is essential for them to effectively perform their responsibilities.
- Fire protection is organized according to the regulations and requirements, all the necessary facilities can be easily accessed in case of fire alarm.
- The whole territory of the office is a non-smoking area.
Furthermore we assure you that our apps do not share your personal information with anyone else and any point in time.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
GMAPS Funnel may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.